Eden Brae Homes is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for everyone who works with us or visits our display homes. Following the NSW Government tightened restrictions Eden Brae Homes follows a CoVid-19 Safety Plan within our head office and Sales Centres/Display Homes. Our display homes in Sydney, Central Coast and Illawarra are open by appointment only. Our Hunter display homes are open to the general public and are also available to view by appointment if requested.
Safety is paramount to our business. We have implemented the appropriate measures in accordance with the Government Guidelines:
1. All visitors are to provide their name, phone number and email address upon entry using the QR codes provided at each centre. If you are visiting as a group, at least one person in the group must provide their contact details and the number of visitors in their group for contact tracing. Clients will need to do this every time they visit a centre and for every centre they visit.
2. Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided prior to entering any of our display homes.
3. There will be a limit of 3 groups of 4 people at any one time in each display home in line with the 1 per 4 square metre guidelines.
4. Please wait 14 days to visit us if you have travelled overseas (you need to quarantine for 14 days from arrival), come into contact directly with someone with Covid-19 or have been showing flu like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing). If you had an appointment booked with one of our sales team, please notify them as soon as possible so that alternative arrangements can be made via teleconference or your appointment can be rescheduled after your isolation period in line with Australian Government Department of Health advice.
5. During this time, as per Government regulations, it is mandatory that all visitors wear a face mask.
Our staff have the right to refuse your entry if you fail to comply with any of the guidelines.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in assisting us maintain a safe environment for our employees, clients and visitors.